Saturday, April 25, 2009

Busy like a Beeeeeezeeebody!

What I wore to Queensbay today:

Vintage Floral Bohemian Top: trifted
Yellow daffodils printed skirt: Mum's old skirt! LOVE IT!
Black clincher: Sunway Pyramid
Not so high wedges: MOVE (from Brands Outlet)
Brown canvas shoulder bag: Stefano

-----------------

Its the last day of the holidays :(
*sniff sniff. One week pass so terribly FAST!!!!


Reached Kedah at around 4pm and left for Penang at around 6pm. Thank God there were no jam. What did i tell ya, "if christine is around, sure got no jam one."

And you thought I was just making some non-sensible statement. Ish.

I had Mac & Cheese. Old time fav. But the price sure hiked up alot... T_______T


SWENSONS


I bought 3 pairs of shoes! As if i have any more space to keep them *sob sob.. No more no more! I swear!!!!!!!!!


ARGH! DARN YOU SHOES THAT LOOK INCREDIBLY AWESOME!



The only thing i regretted about today was the darn
GREEN SHOES!!!!!!!!!!!
-> You're such a lousy shopping partner.. NGEEEEE...


NO MORE next time.



KIDDING!

Dont la leave me stranded here in Kedah. hahahahaha. Small kid lost in the big jungle. Help. hahahahaha.

No comments: