Saturday, August 2, 2008

Rooben's Farewell

Its that time again. Another friend is leaving us. T.T . This post has been long overdued. Im so sorry for the late post. Im sure you are probably adjusting to your new found life in America right about now. Hope you are having a blast!

Well, Rooben here is my school+prefect mate. My fellow yellow banana. My fellow class neighbour. My fellow Malaysian. lol. Now lets not get all patriotic bout our country. Rooben is leaving for the States (United States) to pursue his education in Engineering. I wish you all the best in your studies! Hope you can find some HAWT am mo gf there! Dont act coy. I know thats what you've been dreaming to do for oh-so-long :D. haha.

Anyways, we celebrated his farewell at Station 1. The food there sucks and it is way tooooo overpriced considering the type of environment and food they are providing. There was NO AIRCOND! Wtf? If you aint a mamak, or a kopitiam, there is ABSOLUTELY NO EXCUSE TO NOT INSTALL AIRCOND! Heck, even Old Town has aircond! hurmmph... No more next time. Yucks.


haha. Boy did I go wayyyy off topic. haha. Anyhoos, here are the pics.



The Jasmine Tea. Nice glass.

*

*

*

*

All was well UNTIL Jon ordered THIS.

*

*

*

*

Guesses anyone?

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here's a hint.
Carlsberg Extra Cold -1 degree C.
I wont say its harmful, but looking back on past experiences Jon had involving beer, its best we leave the beer and alcohol alone :D
l
l
l
l
v
In the meantime, the battle with my food has only begun.

First 20 mins:
My Chicken Steak With Creamy Mushroom Sauce.
After 35 mins:

After 55 mins:


After 1 hour and 40mins:


Clocking in at 2 hours and 30 mins:

Yes my dear friends. I did it. A dawn of a new era is to begin. Thank you for your support.









Yummy. Sundae.














All the best!

No comments: