Monday, August 25, 2008

Itchy Hands

A package arrived at my house today. It was from Reader's Digest.


I know Mummy had been sending in applications for some contests hosted by Reader's Digest. So naturally, I thought she actually did win something!

OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG
WHAT'S IN IT??????
OMG
OMG
OMG
OMG

The package was super big and looks so expensive somehow =p





Excitement started building up.






Hands started to itch.






Christine can wait no longer.






OPEN!


Its a .......... book?! WTF?





~.~"






Now I have to figure out how to explain to my dad that I opened his parcel. DIE LOR.

2 comments:

uKen said...

Bad Girl..
bad girl...
Just like a cat scrounging on rubbish bags for food.
This blogging cat got the wrong bag.
Bag with a BOOK in it!
LOL

Christine said...

haha. Its actually quite a good book. Lots of health tips and all. haha.. Not a rubbish after all. Hurrah!