Thursday, August 28, 2008





I have been tagged. By Mr. Pang Yew Ken.




Now, here is the problem.



Christine is a terribly lazy girl. SO! Christine is going to handpick A FEW questions from the taglist.



BEGIN!


1. Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?
Nope. Father and Mother Wong has given me a big NO to any bfs until I reached my 3rd Year in Medic. BUT. haha. I'll stop here.


2. Describe yourself in one word.
Hmm. Indescribable.


3. Have you ever loved someone (as in the really serious love) before but never had the courage to tell him/her?
Have yet to love anyone. Any of my close friends can tell you that. Love is too strong a word to be used so freely. So no. Haven't felt the need to tell any guy that I love them.


4. What do you like to eat?

Needless to say. Sushi.


5. What can you say about playboys/playgirls?
Hahahahaha. I dont feel threaten at all. Honestly. I'll probably wont say much, unless theyre wearing some painstakingly-butt-ugly, eye soring, too-many-cleavage-showing clothes.


6. Are you still a virgin?
Yes. And proud to be one at that.


7. Best place to cry?
In someone's caring arms.


8. Ever hated someone so bad?
Yes. For the first time in my life. I actually hated someone. With all my heart. Someone who I know have constantly backstabbed me probably abound a million times and have not stopped since. Shame on her.


9. The last person you talked on the cellphone with?
Chou Shing Ning.


10. The last person you hugged?
Its either Shing Vee or Noel. I know I hugged Noel. But I cant remember whether I got hug Vee anot. hmmmm..


11. The last time you danced CRAZY?
Dancing class. On Tuesday. haha. More like how-to-tackle-a-robber dance. Haiya! Hu! Ha! hahahaha. That reminds me. Kammy was so funny XP


12. If you could do anything/ wish for anything, what would it be?
Someone to spend a life with.


13. If you can have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Its not likely it will ever happen. But if I have to answer, I'll say EVERYWHERE. The sky's the limit.


14. Are you old-fashioned?
It depends. Relationship wise. Yes. Social wise. Not at all. But I know my bounderies.


15. 5 of your favourite tv shows:
Ghost Whisperer
Grey's Anatomy
Cashmere Mafia
Monk
Friends


16. 7 words I always use:

Hi
Shopping
Sushi
Bloody hell
Useless
Seriously
Money


My tag victims:


Hmm. I'll tag.. CHRISTINE WONG. =)

No comments: