Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Endless Shopping!

Mummy decided to take me for a shopping spree today at Pyramid! Wheeeee~


Ate dinner at Dragon-i. Yummy.

Yes yes. I know. I dont look anything like my mum or sis. =p


This is my .... forgotten the name of the dish liao. Nvm. I shall name it, The Nameless Noodle.


This is the result of 4 hours of shopping. Yes. Only 4 hours. =)

Cant you see the happiness in my eyes? :D




Come take a look at what I've bought. *dumrolls.


A badminton tee.



leggings!

A green top from Hang Ten. Not bad rite. Didnt know Hang Ten got sell such tops.

Low waisted skinny ROMP jeans.

*

Last but not least. The white blouse from Nicole. Cost me RM90!! But totally worth it!! Cause I need it for the Orientation Week of my course. (OMG. Going to start my course soon d =.=)

*

I lurve this top cause I can wear it so many ways. Its so versastile and fashionable at the same time!

Look #1

The Formal Attire.


Look #2

The Slightly More Casual Formal Look.

Look #3

The Belted Look.

Look #4

The Glamour/Sophisticated Look.

I am in Heaven =)

No comments: