Friday, May 15, 2009

Im so BOLD today

Today marks an important day for me.

NO. 1) I wore my new skirt today! LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Scored it for only RM22! <3


Was going through my wardrobe yesterday night to see what top can match the skirt. I was trying to find a plain, probably white lacey top with shoulder length sleeves to contra it with the black skirt. But horror upon horrors! I FOUND NONE!

And I thought my locker was too full. Guess there are still spaces. T____T


So instead of going for the girly feel I wanted, I went bold purple with a hint of edgy =)

Bold purple top: Central Square! (yeap... Shocking. I know!)
Black chiffon flowery skirt: Vintage! Trifted it from Pachenta Vintage.
Black clincher: Sunway Pyramid

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

2) Im going back to KL today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Mother dearest shalt be picking me at 8pm. KL KL.

But i cant make it for Vincent's bday at Barcelona.. :( Sorry... Hope you have a great time there aite!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3) Its YiShan's bday!!!! The teddy bear!!!!! Happy 20th babe ;)

Errrr.... Let me get another better pic of you...

TAAADAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Lol. See you at your bday party later ;)

No comments: