Saturday, June 28, 2008

Pool.. Or was it Snooker?

I thought I would be rotting at home watching some sappy show on tv tonight. However, someone smsed me this evening (err... sori ya.. who was it again? Ur number not in my contact list ler..).

He/She asked: So u goin anot tonite?

Monolog: Errr.. Wats goin on tonite?

*momentary pause*

Me: Whats goin on tonite?

*more pause...*

He/She: The dinner at Asia Cafe.

Monolog: Did i promise to go Asia Cafe? Har?? Asia Cafe? Huhh?? blur jor @.@

*thinks hard..*

Monolog: Nothing.

*thinks harder.. Think.. Think.. THINK...*

Monolog: Oh yaaaa horrrr! Jonathan and Karmern told me before..! Chewwwww! Make me think so hard..

Me: (Did not reply. Soori.. haha)

****************************************

Anyhoos.. I got ready to go lor.. Wore my orange Tee n shorts. Jonathan came and picked me chun chun 8.45pm. As promised. Geng. haha.. What was surprising was, he wasnt the only one there. Wilson was there. So was Kevin and Kaysim. So. 4 guys and a girl. haha. Dun wori. 2 more girls joined later.. Along with another 2 guys. haha. So imbalanced. hahaha.. Those 4 were standing outside the car. Dont know for what.. haha.. Maybe its to welcome the PRINCESS. =) Uiseh. PRINCESS ler.. PRINCESS CHRISTINE. UISEH! POWER!


hahaha.. Ok ok..Brush that thought out of my mind. Now to a more serious matter. Dr. Wong or Dr. Kwan? Seriously. Which one sounds cooler?? Mine right!!!! Dr. Wong sounds more chunted rite!!??? Rite!? Kevin! Mine sounds nicer laaaa!!!!


*Make mental note. Must get driving lisence.*


Swung by Kevin's house. He drove his own car. Kay Sim followed. Then went and picked Mei Xin.

**************************************
Reached Asia Cafe.

OMG. Today was soooo embarassing... Blady.. Ok come. Let me tell you what happened. So we were all sitting down. Adrian Lim reached right after us. Then Adrian Calvin Cheong. The second last to arrive was Karmern. When she reached, there were no more chairs around our table, so me being the courteous girl that I am *blink blink* pulled a chair from the table behind me without asking. There was a couple sitting on that table. But I thought no one was sitting on that particular chair. So I main pull only. SHIT. That chair belonged to someone. DAMN DAMN DAMN. I swear to you, that aunty was staring at me like she was going to chop off my head. And you know what didnt help! Everyone was laughing. Except the aunty mind you. Damnit! Imagine 10 humans laughing at the same time. With the same deafening tone. Everyone was staring! My life is over!


*CRIES..


Boo you all!


Keith came after that. Thank God I didnt do anything stupid like that again. Err... Scratch that. The embarassment is not over.


So chit chat until nobody business. Adrian Calvin's hair is longer than usual. hahahaha.. Talked bout the penang trip thing. Bout the rooms and how we gurls will make all the guys sleep on the floor. Muahahahahaha! Halfway eating, Keith got a splinter. Pity pity.. The wood came off. Sooner or later. haha.. Then embarassing moment number 2. I was too engrossed in telling a joke that I knocked my chopsticks off the bowl. The chopstick went flying. *fly fly fly* Piak. Landed on the ground. Its not something unusual rite. Dropping chopsticks happen. But dont know why this particular chopstick flying incident looks very funny to them. Damn them. I got picked on. BOO on u all again! Its not funny!!!


To balance off my embarassing-ness, Adrian Calvin spilt his air limau on his shirt! ahahaha!!

**************************************


After makaning finish. Err.. After makaning halfway. (shit. People in Africa are dying..) Kk.. I know.. I tried my best ok!! We went and played pool. The pool area is above the cafe. But dang it. Must climb stairs. My legs are still aching from the badminton game. haihz...



So yea. Let me just show you the pics. I took only a few pics though.




Kay sim. U look like a ghost. *eeeksss..

Mei Xin like pro ni..

Adrian and Mei Xin. Adrian! I saw you touch that ball! Bad boy!! haha..

The other table. The "Big Boys" table.

Left around 12.30am. Sori ler Adrian C. Didnt take the pic that you wanted. I wanted a pic of all of us too. T.T But life goes on. Be strong Adrian. Uiseh. haha.. XP

No comments: