Saturday, June 28, 2008

Aimst sick..

Believe it or not. I want to faster go back Aimst. I am bored to death with nothing to do. Yea I have a job now, but... haha.. Aimst Aimst.. Come back to me.. Im missing a few people there already. Espeacially all the CF people.. Denise! I miss u! Wuan Phing & Jamie! I miss u too!! and banyak banyak lagi people I miss... Damnit. Hols sucks.


I MISS (in random order):


  • Jamie
  • Wuan Phing
  • Denise
  • Claudia
  • Alex
  • Marlisa
  • Lisa
  • Susien
  • Winnie
  • Zi Yin
  • Audrey
  • Vincent
  • Maga
  • Chun Kit
  • Shing Ning
  • Gloria
  • Li Ying
  • Lisa Valentine
  • Cassandra
  • Devina
  • Kenneth
  • Tee Lun
  • Sonya
  • Ei Leen
  • Rupert
  • Han Yang

If I have missed out anyone.. Sorii... Know that you are in my heart.

No comments: