Friday, November 6, 2009

My REAL Name is pronounced as Your High Majesty, Princess Christine.

This picture shall replace the Sultan's face on the RM100 note! =D

Five days ago, it was one of my bestest friend birthday here in Aimst.

Her name is Lisa. She is an ordinary peasant girl who works on a farm, attending the cows. And goats. And chickens.


I like her so much, I gave her my crown to play with for the day.


But because I always tease her, she used this opportunity to trick the guards and the village people into thinking that I am an imposter, and that she was rightfully the Queen of WhateverYouWannaCallIt Land.


So I was demoted into that pitiful flower girl who always drink. tea?


I don't look sad rite.
Well that's because I met...


The 2 stooges! LeDame Yi Shan, and LiYing the Wise.

Together, we became the 3 Musketeers! (trust me i tried thinking of something more interesting than Musketeers, but em' creative juices aint flowing today =.=)

SWORN to protect the rights of Princess Christine and help her claim back her throne! (ya i know. sound so bias.)



Okla. Im bored of creating fictional stories d. LOL!


TO MY GOOD GOOD FRIEND LISA TAN BEE SEE,

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR!

I hope you like the present I got you ;)

And I hope we'll stay friends forever! Lets see how many nicknacks we can collect throughout the years to come :p

Yi Shan lookes as if she just came back from Hawaii or something =.=


Egads! My face is as small as my head! @.@


OK OK! WILL STOP SS NOW.


We went to Eternal Zone. which is a steamboat buffet in SP, hidden in some crack joint, practically in the middle of nowhere, surrounded by abandoned old shop houses. Damn creepy I tell you. Damn creepy.

Oh ya. We got lost halfway too.

PS! We celebrated ANGELINE TAN EE PING's birthday as well :)
MY DEAR DEAR DEAR ROOMATE WHO IS ASLEEP RIGHT NOW! (glances over shoulders to her bed). Heh.

The big red box Lisa is carrying was my birthday present for her ;)

SO ok la. I just let the pictures do the talking.

Each of us bought a ribbon clip to signify our everlasting friendship. That and the fact that we thought it was cute.




I pity you Chan Zi Yin....


ANGELINE TAN EE PING! Roomate XD


Arent you one lucky man Ah Chan!



Hope you two enjoyed your birthdays ;)

Remember. AGE IS ONLY A NUMBER! hah!

No comments: