Saturday, October 31, 2009

Im not the only one growing wiser (and older)



Erm. Backdated post a bit. No time to blog, with exams and shit. Frus!

Anyways! Twas the night of Coleen's B day and the few nights AFTER Thomson's birthday. We went out for a round of celebrations at none other than OLD TOWN! Quite sad rite but there's only so little cafes in Sungai Petani which is still open after 10pm :(

It was supposed to be a surprise birthday supper for Thomson but hoho. Plan failed miserably =.=


All of us present that night :D


When there is nothing left to eat, WE EAT SPOONs!


Green shirt people (unripe banana).


Sudden muscle spasm @.@


I don't like Old Town's tuna sandwich. Tastes like fish.




Jasper experiencing oral spasm (wait is there such a thing?)


MBBS Batch 14 + Sin Yee!



I love my statement tee.

Read "I WILL FIND HIM BEFORE I GROW TOO OLD"

Words of wisdom. Indeed they are :D


No comments: