Friday, October 23, 2009

Still Waiting For Morning To Come

I dont really have a proper title for this post. Cause i dont have any clue as to what i want to write.

Lets see.


Lets talk about resolutions for next year since Year 2009 is coming to an end.

I have never made any resolution before. Mainly because im a very 'What I Want, I Get Now' kind of girl. I dont like making plans so early in advance cause:

1) Its mental torture to sit down and think about things i want to do over the course of one year.

2)I have too many and writing it all down is tiring. Yes. I have very fragile hands.

3) Save paper, save trees!

4) None of my friends do it. Peer pressure to NOT make resolutions.

5) Hoping for something and not getting it in the end can be a real bitch.

6) I have better things to do like watching KungFu Panda.


So why start now?

Cause. I lost the KungFu Panda dvd and am stuck with nothing to do.

Its as if God has shined a light onto my head and say "Go forth and write your 2010 resolutions now".

So yesh, Year 2010. The year that I turn 21!

Honestly, I dont expect much from 2010. Its just another year to me. Its just like birthdays. Its no longer as fun and cheery as it was when I was 13. Its true what people say, you grow out of things like Christmas, birthdays, Valentines as you progress older. Sad no?


MY 10 MUST DO THINGS IN 2010~~~!

1) GROW FATTER
since when has this not been my goal? Its frickin hard ok!

Me and Vera are meant to be together :)

2) GET INTO A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
Believe it or not, this have proven to be my WORST skill. I cant sustain a single relationship cause I either: get too bored OR am too bored. Its not like i dont want a real relationship. Im a hopeless romantic (i imagine myself in a Vera Wang wedding gown walking down the aisle everytime i pass a bridal store. its sadistic i know.), but i guess, wanting and actually getting it is two completely different thing altogether.

3) TAKE PART IN A FASHION BAZAAR!
I always get invitations by organizing comittees of bazaars in KL and Selangor to open up a booth at their event, but due to study constrictions, I have to forgo all of it. I would love to meet up with all my loyal customers and hang out with famous urban chic people for a change =)

4) DYE MY HAIR CHESTNUT BROWN
I think, i am the only person in the clan who still has virgin hair. Its never been dyed ever! Prolly cause im always broke and theres that whole 'medic students cant have dye hair' crap.

5) EARN RM30,000!
Money makes the world go round. Im still eyeing on my dream plan to buy a house up in Shanghai. Dont ask why not US, Korea, Canada. Im not Bill Gates. YET :)

6) GET A FIRMER ASS
As sad as this sound, i think i have a very flat ass. Its not my fault! Im genetically designed that way. How r? Anyone have any tips?

7) GET MY DRIVING LICENSE
!?!?! Dont give me that shocked face now. Theres nothing wrong with NOT having a license yet. I just dont feel that its a need to have it at the moment. But i guess im tired of the routine "OMG HOW OLD ARE YOU STILL NO LICENSE YET WTF". I CAN drive and I will get my license this year JUST TO PROVE TO YOU ALL THAT I CAN DRIVE JUST DONT WANT TO. hah!


8) GO ON AN OVERSEAS TRIP
I LOVE travelling! I love love love going around, meeting new people, seeing new things, experiencing cultures! Actually, i made this pact to myself that i WILL go to at least one new place, be it a new state or a new country, or a new continent, EVERY YEAR. So far so good :) Went to Sabah this year. Its a first for me. Beautiful place. Truly.

9) PLAY HARDER
We are only young once! Our backbones can only support us for so long before all the aches and back pains come :( Whats life if we dont enjoy?

10) MAKE SURE I ACCOMPLISH MY RESOLUTIONS =.="

Any other resolutions i should add?

No comments: