Sunday, March 22, 2009

So ok la. Exam is creeping up. Must start focusing.

STOP WITH ALL THE ONLINE SHOPPING CHIRSTINE!

*WHACKS SELF WITH UNDERUSED NEVER USED MOUNTAINS OF CLOTHES.

The metal tin lockers can barely fit my all my clothes. Mehhh....

Will do something about it...........

In the near future.

Ok. Perhaps not so near.

But soon.

I promise.

No really@!

What?

Dont believe me now do you?

Why the hell not???

Oh yea..

*smiles sheepishly.

Whacks self.

Again.

Too many "Boy Cried Wolf" episodes.

hahahaha.

Will tryto change that too.

I swear!

But then again.

haha.

Wtf am i doing?

Suppose to be studyin.

PHARMACOKINETICS.

Yea. Baby.

Omg.

This is fun.

R you still reading this?

You are effing free man.

Heres a sweet.

Thanks for the efforts.

Whoops!

I cant give you a real sweet coz...

This is the net.

And Im not functionally and mentally right.

Wthell were you thinking accepting sweets from someone mentally ill???

I could've poisoned it for all you know.


Muahahahahaha.

Ok.

I shall stop.

Really.

Dont miss me too much :)

Till next time luv!


Mwauakkkssss....

No comments: