Monday, March 16, 2009

Bad bad karma....


Last week, on Thursday night (or Wednesday. Either one), right after dinner, I was teaching Angie and Eve bout the word POK KAI.

No. Not the "IM So POK KAI" punya Pok kai.

Its the "WAH... POK KAI till can see her panties" punya pok kai.

So, there I was, screaming POK KAI and pretending to fall to give visual representation.
So imgaine... Walk walk walk. Falling intentionally. Laugh laugh laugh. Walk walk walk. Then fall again. T____________T

Guess what happened the next day?


I ter POK KAI. Twice.








So. Guess what happened when I said "I AM SIBEH STRONG. WONT EVER GET HURT ONE LAAAAA".

"AIYA.... SO WHAT IF I SCARED OF NEEDLES? IN THE END I WILL BE THE ONE RANDOMLY POKING PPL AND BE TOTALLY IGNORANT TO THEIR PAIN CAUSE ITS NOT MINE! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!"




Karma happens.








HHHUUUUAAARRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!
*screams for another 30 seconds.


30 seconds later.


"WTF DO I DO NOW?"

What. I dont get cuts that often ok.

"Should I call mother dearest and ask her what to do? OMG OMG! HELP!"*reaches for my beloved Sonny Ericsson*


----------------------------
Angie (codename Doraemon): Shouldnt you rinse your hands with water first to remove the excess blood?



T_______________T


I knew that.




STEP SATU.

Rinse.



STEP DUA.
Wipe (try not to be too lazy and wipe on a 3 day old towel. T____T)






STEP TIGA.

ahaks. I knew you are gonna say put plaster!
BUT YOU'RE WRONG!
Have to find plaster box first :p

STEP EMPAT.
Ask friend for assistance to open the plaster box.
STEP LIMA.
Ask friend to pose with SUPER ADORABLE Plaster (which you cant see clearly yet).





NAH...



See my plaster so SIBEH CUTE.


STEP ENAM
Lekat.




FRONT VIEW:




BACKSIDE:


STEP TUJUH (finale).
Camwhore with Saviour.



Thanks Angie! ~BLOWS KISSES~
(Blardy stupid chipped mug.)

No comments: