Sunday, September 28, 2008

My trip to Pantai Utara hospital

No. My trip to the Pantai Utara hospital in Amanjaya is not for studying purposes. Haihz.

Just hours before, I was enjoying my arse off at Jason's/Kent's/Adrian's house in BLM. Barbequeing and steamboating with my fellow friends. Little did I know, few hours later..................







Haihz. So suai. FOOD POISONING.




I seriously thought it was just my stomach acting up cause I had devoured so much food in the last 3 hours. But after 15+ trips to the washroom, and 2 cases of vomiting, I figured something was really really wrong. I practically had no more energy to stand up. I tell you this, purging takes up alot of energy.

But even until then, I refused to go to the hospital. One night there is going to cost a bomb! Not to mention, I'll most probably be poked to death by syringes and needles. Luckily I have such strict friends (all soon-to-be-doctors ma. haha). They die die also want to send me go hospital. They called the warden and within a minute, they had the Aimst van ready, set to go. It was pretty quick. Salute!


The moment I reached the hospital, which was 2am by the way, I was immediately sent to the Emergency Room. The MO (medical officer) came and checked me up. Saying I was in serious condition, having lost alot of fluid. He said I was really really pale and that I had to be dripped. Yeap. DRIPPED. Which means I have to be poked. By a needle. A NEEDLE. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






NOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*cries continues






Guys back in KL, i know you know that I am effing scared of needle. Needles scare the shit out of me. I swear to God, i was squeezing my friend's arm and screaming like a mother in labour. It was soooooooooooooooooooo painful! @#&^$%*!

Think I'm lying? Look at the size of the tube! OUCCCHHHH!


Doctors are darn good liars I tell you. "Its not painful. Its not! Really. TRUST me. It wont hurt a bit." HELL YES IT DOES.

Now you would've figured that I'll be sleeping away, trying to regain my strenght. BUT. hahaha.

2am:

Me and Winnie


Me and Shing Ning

The tube thingy.



The glucose thingy which they pumped 4 pints into me.



Then it was off to the Ward for some much needed rest and recuperation.



2.45am:







Then.. zzzzzzzzzz.............


8am:


My breakfast.

I dont think the blood is suppose to flow out of my body =.="

11.00am:

Ron came to visit. Teman me for so long. Thanks! He is a darn nice guy. Bought magazine for me but refuse to take money from me. Make me feel so guilty. Somemore he drove to Aimst to take my clothes (cause I puked on my own pants when I was in the hospital), and my charger and my specs, and notes and many others! Somemore he will help me out of bed to drink water, help me move the movable table thingy so I can eat my lunch on it, etc etc..

Girls in Aimst, if interested, can come find me, I can give you his personal details :)

--------------------------------------

Kenneth and Yii Ping came and visit me after that. Kenneth helped me buy my bus ticket back to Kl on Monday. THANKS! Without you my dear cuzzie, I would be stranded here in Kedah for 9 days! He and Yii Ping both helped me with the insurance process and such. Tedious work for a sick person.

They accompanied me for about 2 hours there I think. Thanks really really much. I wouldve bore myself to death without you two =)

--------------------------------------

Met Andy also. Thanks for taking the time to walk to my ward to say hello and ask bout my condition. Thanks!


3.30pm:

My tea break.

After eating, I went back to sleep again. zzzzzzzzzzz.

6pm:

Just in time for dinner. hahaha. Talk about luck.



7.30pm:

A giant lobster came to visit me. hahahahahahaha. Kla. Han Yang came to visit. But he was so red.......! Who ask you to play one whole day under the sun and not use sun block. Huo gai. muahahahahahaha XD!

Kla kla. He is really sweet also. Right after sending his friends back to campus, he came to find me d. I know he is tired after playing the whole day in the Carnival. So its really nice of him to come find me after such a tiring day.

He accompanied me the longest. From 7.30pm all the way till 11.30pm. 4 hours. Wow. So long r? Didnt even feel like 4 hours also. haha. Half of time is spent on him bitching bout his skin. hahahahahahaha. Like a girl ni. Dont worry.. Your skin will stop burning and return to your normal skin shade in a few days time and you wont grow those skin dots like on old people. HAHAHA!

He also accompanied me go walk around the hospital, which might I add, is so small! Walk for 5 minutes and thats it! zzzzzzzzzz. Thanks yea for the sweets!

So girls, want his number also can come find me. hahahaha.

9.00am (the next morning):

Gim Seah and Lisa came to visit! Yay!!!!!!! The two person who has camwhoring skills as good as mine. hahah!


p/s. I look like total crap so please dont get frightened. BOO!




Me and Lisa


Me and Gim Seah



I really look like crap in this picture. x.x But what the hell rite. I could be dead the next day. So take more pictures while I can!



Can see our old Aimst bulding outside! So worth the picture!


I was on the 2nd floor.



More Aimst in Amanjaya. Quite miss the place. Bugger.



Thanks Ron, for the magazine and for being such a big help to me.


Was discharged around 3pm like that. Kenneth brought me back to the hostel with Yii Ping. Was suppose to go to Village Mall to meet up with friends. But, nah... Too tired and there is like nothing interesting to do in Village Mall anyways.

So that my friends, is how I spent my first 3 days of my Raya holidays. Haihz.

No comments: