Friday, April 13, 2012

14.3.2012

Ran around doing last minute errands:
1) TRIED to service my car but all slots were full (I called before hand to make an appointment but nobody picked up my call. So i drove all the way to the service centre only to be turned away. ish!)
2) Sent out parcels at the Post Office
3) Shopping for groceries in Mydin which cannot be found up north

After settling my errands, i dropped by Pormtip at USJ19 Mall for a late lunch after months of craving for their PadThai. The Padthai they serve is REALLY REALLY GOOD! BEST PADTHAI I HAVE EVER TASTED! This coming from someone who just came back from Phuket 5 months ago :)

Cravings SATISFIED!
PadThai - RM9.80



Ate at BBQ Plaza! Long time didn't eat this d.


Ordered the Deluxe Set (RM38.90) and even upgraded our plain rice to garlic fried rice :P 



Overall, i enjoyed the food alot! :D Will definitely come back next time!

4 comments:

aubzie said...

food looks great! Followed your blog, will you follow mine at http://partyprintsandpieces.blogspot.com

Sandie said...

How was Battleship?? I thought I would buy it but they cast Rihanna in it...so I'm not sure how great of a movie it could be ha ha ha...

Anonymous said...

please follow me
www.gidipgormeli.com

rizzotube said...

Awesome and so legislative info.
Kindly visit on these keywords for sexual free sexy videos and babes with juicy ass :-- entainments and pleasure | boobs | internet privacy policy | women pleasure